This is morning number four in what I'm calling The Great Routine Shift. Joshua seems to be adjusting surprisingly well considering how different this is for him. I, however, am not. I am having a hard time going to bed earlier. I've always been a night owl, and NEVER a morning person, so this will take some getting used to. But with that being said, I am so excited for this new season. I am so glad Joshua is finally getting some substantial help and that he really loves it. In addition to the scholarship I talked about in my last post, we also found out this week that our insurance is going to start covering the ABA now, before the school is even finished being in-network with them. This is AMAZING news because it means that now we will only have to be using the scholarship to pay for our co-pays, so it will last a lot longer. Like, almost a year longer.
It is finally starting to feel like we are transitioning out of the place where nothing goes our way and doors keep getting shut. The clouds are beginning to open and I can see the tiniest ray of light starting to peek through.
I heard this song yesterday and it reminded me so much of me and Bobby. The details in the beginning aren't exact but the general message of the song feels so familiar. We are coming up on our 5 year anniversary, and trust me, it has been a FULL five. But there's no one I'd rather be facing the minefields and storms of life with than this awesome husband and father that I still can't believe God blessed me with.
No comments:
Post a Comment